We are grateful for the wonderful bounty that came our way over the last few weeks however there are certain lines of food and toiletries that we are still in need of so as to be able to maintain our ability to give to those in need.
Food stuffs required:
1) Sugar (1 months supply in stock)
2) Sweet biscuits (2 months supply in stock)
3) Fruit juice (Long Life) (2 months supply in stock)
4) Coffee (100g jars) (2 months supply in stock)
5) Tinned fruit (2 months supply in stock)
Toiletries required (we only have enough for the next few weeks) in order of priority, although all are required:
1) Toilet rolls
2) Shampoo (best is 2 in 1 with conditioner for normal hair)
3) Shower gel
4) Tooth paste & brushes
5) Deodorant (ball type)
If your employer, church, school or organisation collects on a regular basis please will you circulate to all your supporters?
Contributions can be dropped off at these places found on our website:
If you wish to make a sizeable contribution and would like to deliver it direct to the warehouse please contact Andrew, the project manager on 07932 108732 or we can collect if the volume dictates.
THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION J
Posted on Tue, November 4, 2014
by Andrew Hill