Christmas time is always a busy period for all, and it's no different at Swindon Foodbank. We have need of a little extra help over the next couple of weeks - please read on and see if you are able to help in any of the following ways:
1. Does anyone have a larger van than our Foodbank Van that we could borrow for the last two weeks before Christmas to carry the extra food stocks, presents to give away and extra Christmas food, to and from the Distribution Centre.
2. Can you spare any time during the week running up to Christmas to help in the Distribution Centre on
- Monday 20th December 4.30pm to 6pm
- Thursday 23rd December 2.30pm to 4.30pm
- Friday 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
3. Our annual stock check needs to be carried out on Tuesday 4th January 2011. This involves taking boxes off the shelves weighing them and putting them back on the shelves. It is a huge task to be undertaken by one or two people but if anyone can give us an hour or so of their time during the day between 9.30 and 12 and then 1.30 and 5 it would spread the load a little
For more details on any of these, please contact Richard (email@example.com or 07932108732)
Posted on Mon, December 13, 2010
by Milly Jones filed under