The 2011 Swindon Foodbank Ball is fast approaching - in just a few days men and women across Swindon - including the Mayor of Swindon himself - will be gathering for a great night out. Here's our guide to enjoying your evening.
1) Make sure your tickets are somewhere safe. Have you bought your tickets yet? If not, don't worry - you can still buy your tickets online up until 24th February - after that you can buy them by contacting Swindon Foodbank direct on 07932108732 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are just £47 per person, and include a three course buffet meal as well as a great evening's entertainment - who could ask for more?
2) Plan the perfect outfit. A fabulous Ball is all about looking and feeling gorgeous, so find that prefect dress, killer heels, or your best suit. Finish off your outfit with a fantastic mask - after all this is a masquerade ball! You can even buy masks on the Foodbank Ball website - with the profits going to Swindon Foodbank, it's a win-win!
3) Decide who's going to drink on the night in advance (saves arguments!) or better still, book the taxi to take you home, so you can both relax. Alternatively, you might like to make the most of a night out and book a room at the Hilton?
4) Get ready to bid... following the success of last year's silent auction we will once again have an array of exciting lots for you to bid on. Last year's lots ranged from pet care baskets to overnight hotel stays. This year's lots are being kept secret till the big night, but you can be sure there'll be plenty to tempt you!
5) Bring your friends. What can make a night better than spending it with your nearest and dearest? If you're friends don't have tickets yet - there's still time!
6) Join in and enjoy!
Posted on Mon, February 21, 2011
by Milly Jones filed under