Over the year we get many people giving of their time and resources in order to help Swindon Foodbank to continue to function. We'd like to give mention and thanks to some of the recent support we have received.
Our grateful thanks go to:
- Zurich - who have given us a grant which will enable us to extend the hours of our part-time assistant over the coming year
- Lee Avery - for the many extra hours of work given to Restore to get our Ladies' toilets extended to incorporate a disabled-access toilet
- to Cavendish Square Co-op and Intel - who both sent teams for a day of painting at St Johns' Hall, vastly increasing how quickly Restore will be ready to open
- to Nationwide Marketing Department - who sent three teams to work in the Foodbank Warehouse
- to the many individuals who have faithfully given their time day after day to help with the painting work at Restore
It truly is your support which keeps Swindon Foodbank running and will enable us to launch the new work ofSwindon Restore in the near future.
Posted on Tue, April 19, 2011
by Milly Jones filed under